In our surveys, we have heard from close to 900 fundraisers nationwide, and have categorised the three main questions that came up:
- How do we get greater ‘buy in’ from our community for our fundraising efforts?
- What creative ideas/products or tools are available to help make our fundraising more effective?
- What funding is available for school PTA’s, childcare centres and community groups and where can we get help from?
We can provide answers to those key questions, and we will send out some useful information and tips to help you maximise your fundraising efforts.
How do we get greater ‘buy in’ from our community for our fundraising efforts?
- Check out one of School Aid’s earlier blogs here.
- The ‘WHY CHALLENGE’: a challenge is given to students to create a video to promote your fundraising project. This is a great way to gather momentum in your community before you start your project. A prize is offered for the best video. You will end up with some great online videos to use. Download the free PDF template here.
What creative ideas/products or tools are available to help make our fundraising more effective?
- Are you running a school auction and want to explore some potential winning ideas? Check out our silent auction ideas post for some tips here.
- If you have a gala day coming up, then maximise the funds you raise with credit card or cash flow card payment facilities. ‘No cash? No worries!’
What funding is available for school PTA’s, childcare centres, and community groups and where can we get help?
- Some schools, childcare centres and community groups are accessing anywhere between $500 – $10,000 through community funding bodies.
- To find out more information about what’s available and who can help you put together a fundraising calendar and applications, you can REGISTER your interest with School Aid here.